Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MySpeed 1.3.7

I have just finished working on a new feature for MySpeed that was frequently requested in the comments, namely the ability to show speed in a bigger font. Just as I finished I received a report that the new version from yesterday causes force close - this happens when there is no previous version installed. So I quickly fixed that bug and built a release with the fresh speed size fix. This is released as version 1.3.7. I hope the quick release didn't let any other bugs slip by. Perhaps I'll play with the speed size a bit more in the next release.

On a totally unrelated note, I've decided to migrate from svn to git. Mainly because it gives me the ability to check in, compare versions, etc when I'm not connected to the repository. But that probably doesn't interest you ;) Actually, if I'd done that earlier I could have released a quick bug fix without the speed fix, because I'm not connected to the repository as I'm doing all this.