Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Drill Droid #01" by Bobodroid

OMG!!!

Yes you read well! I'm the guy who made this figure!!!

You know I'm a very big fan of Android and last month, I decided to made my own Android Custom.

I was very excited to discover this unknown world and happy to learn about design, paint... I'm really a beginner so I learned a lot on internet and my friends Jim and Hitoshi helped me too. Thank you guys!

So, let me introduce you my first Android Custom!




I called him Drill Droid #01 (an idea of Jim)
I like copper color so I decided to work with this color. I also use black and grey so that is the only 3 colors on my figure.

Drill Droid #01 has 1 very big drill and one small drill (it's a screw). In the front of the figure, I place a simple circle.

The figure has also a neck line and I used two washer for eyes. That give a cool head for Drill Droid #01.


In the back, the Android Figure has a generator of electricity which allow him to drill. (it's a printer cable).




I always keep in mind to have a good quantity of each color, black/ copper / grey.

I'm very very very pleased to share my Drill Droid #01 with you so please, leave a comment about what you want! Thanks in advance;)