Friday, January 13, 2012

Android Custom by Jim1297

Hi!

Today I want to introduce you one set of three new "Rusty" Android.
Made by Jim1297, those figures are very worked with a military look!

Here is the story of those little guys! I like it :)

They are from some planet where Androids seemed like good fighting material. Two have got anti-aircraft guns instead of arms and the third has handy grabbing arms and tracks to scoot around on. They've all been left out in the elements like planes in the Nevada desert...







And Jim was happy to explain me how he can made this set.

The finish is tamiya diorama paint with various inks and washes over the top to create the rust effect. The bits and pieces attached to them were just things i had lying around. The anti-aircraft guns were bits of plastic from a kids' playground, and the grabber arms were from an old Wall-e figure...

I really like this Rusty set and if I can finish with french words, it will be : Ca déchire!!!