Sunday, November 20, 2011

Your feedback

As many of you who have visited this blog know that I am new to this sort of thing and I am wanting to provide informative posts and interesting topics.

Now I know my blog focuses on Android, but I do plan to expand on that with the iOS and Windows branded devices.

Since my blog op is so small your feedback is crucial, so please feel free to leave any comments on something I missed, didnt cover correctly, or even have me write a post on new tech that is coming out. I enjoy researching new technologies in my spare time and sometimes while I work overnight in the office.

I would like to turn this into a bigger setup in time with a dedicated website with forums, immediate and accurate reviews of new technologies including all computer tech and mobile tech, as well as other things that I cant think of right now.

I appreciate any feedback you give me, good or bad.

Thanks,

Douglas