Friday, November 25, 2011

"Android Guardian" by Patrick Lippe

Hi!

Patrick Lippe contact me to inform me about his Android figure. Good idea! Do not hesitate to send me pics of your Android Custom and I will be happy to write a blog post!



His Android figure's name is "Android Guardian" and it is a commissioned piece.

This figure has a story! I quote Patrick : "The Android is the Guardian from planet Android of the year 2256. The planet had quite some attacks from their enemies from planet Droid. This is why he cracked and is battledamaged. He lost his purple pipes, and took them from a dead Bot. This is the reason why the pipes are turquois."

Main thing of this piece is used cracks and he added my dirty metal style to it.

The result is nice! If you want to speak about his Android or what you want, you can go on his Facebook.