Friday, April 13, 2012

"Bouse & Co" by Map-Map

Hi there!

Today, I want to share you my best Android Figure ever.

The artist who made it is Matthew Plater, aka Map-Map. The figure is "Bouse & Co".



The work is terrific, amazing, awesome... I love the little guys within him, his face, body, everything! I can continue during long time but I think you understand I love this Android Figure :D

Matthew has not just done an impressive work, he gave us a story about this figure:

"A few, ears ago a selfish, rude, angry, hateful creature was hitting a large oak for fun when a large chunk of tree fell down trapping his bolshy body making him barely able to move.

Oddly around the same time Bouse appeared. A slow and noble creature encased in a cosy sanctuary of wood fit for many tiny creatures to live within.

On odd occasions Bouse will joking tell tales of how the critters should 'get off him' but this is always followed by an attempted reach for a hug.


Such a kind and gentle beast."

In my honest opinion, when you give a story to one figure (and nice like this one), this is really charming.

For this Android Figure, Matthew used acrylic paint and super sculpy.

Here is his website.