Friday, July 13, 2012

Android Custom by Color Chemist

Bryan A. Collins, aka "Color Chemist", was commisionned to made an Android Custom. Without specifics inquiries, the customer just ask to Color Chemist to do his thing.

I just want to say, his thing is really cool! Done with acrylic, the result is very colored!


With big blue and sad eyes, this Android is super. You can see other enormous and dark eyes, a small black mouth, a big nose and white theets in the front of the figure. A second character in the draw?

I like also the arms (have you sen the number 251?) and feets designed. In my mind, it's important to tell about!

There is a lot of white points and black lines. Have you seen the stars on the back of the figure?

Seriously, I think this is the first Android Custom I see with such details.

I will finish my blog post by let you informations Color Chemist give to me about him.

"I've been customizing for a few years. I created the blind box series of custom Dunnys I called "Beast Buddies". There were 100 in the set and they all sold out! I've been blessed to do a Sketch Session for Kidrobot at Urban Outfitters in Boulder, CO where I sketched on a couple dozen Munnyworld figures for people. I recently started customizing under the name "Color Chemist". Before that it was just Bryan Collins.

I enjoy working on all kinds of toy platforms and I'm always up for a challenge. I just started sculpting a couple months ago. I plan to use alot more of that in upcoming pieces."

Do not hesitate to contact him!