Sunday, October 13, 2013

Android mini collectible - Big Box Edition

Hello!
 
Last month, a curious news was on Internet. Some customers bought news Android mini collectible never seen before!

Lots of Android Figure's fan asked to Andrew Bell what are these new Android and he says, I quote, "I was not directly in control of distribution of this edition, so I wasn't sure when they would hit stores, but it appears they have arrived. It was produced for large North American retailers (hopefully eventually in Europe as well!). They have started appearing in Urban Outfitters stores from LA to NY, and will soon arrive at other shops including FYE and Barnes & Noble. These are not part of the limited edition designer series or special editions."

So, this Big Box Edition contains 6 new figures + Green which is already known as the Android standard version.



We have :

- Bear Tagged (the Brown one)
- Business Android
- Pinkey (the Pink one)
- Ruby (the Red one)
- Taxi Cab (the Yellow one)
- Yeti (the White one)
- Green (you already knew him! :-))

My favorite in this serie is Yeti. I like this original skin.

Pinkey is cute and I know I will offer one for my little daughter. Lol.

I really prefer Worker than Business Android. I know Worker was a success from Android mini collectible Serie 01 and maybe Andrew want a working colleague for Worker?

Bear Tagged is cool! I like animals and I hope there will have more in the future!

Ruby is a red transparent figure like Green and Cyanogen (2 figures from Android mini collectible Serie 02)

The last new figure is Taxi. First time I saw him, it reminds me "High Voltage" (from Serie 01) because colors are very similar. I don't like this figure... Maybe, when I will have in my hand, I will totally change my opinion!

Actually, this edition is not yet available on Deadzebra store and it is very hard to get it. Especially when you are not on US!

If you can't wait, the Big Box Edition is available at Puff Monkey.

If you want more pictures, go on Deadzebra blog.