Sunday, January 23, 2011

DynDNS 1.2.2 and MySpeed translation

I released DynDNS 1.2.2. There's no functional changes. When I was doing the radar view for MySpeed I discovered a better way of interacting with the service, namely the Remote Messenger Service Sample, so I did the same thing for DynDNS. I also did a threading fix where sometimes the threads would run in the wrong order and cause the wrong status message to appear regarding the proxy.

I'm currently working on some translations for MySpeed. I'm using crowdin for managing the translations. I'm going to do Dutch, French and German. Maybe later I'll also do Portuguese (Brazil). The good thing about crowdin is that anyone who wants to can make their own translations.

The other thing I'm doing for MySpeed is the whole range of extra graphics that Android Market and Vodafone Market want.

I'm not doing the graphics or translations myself - I'm using oDesk.