Saturday, January 22, 2011

MySpeed 4.0.3 - with radar view

There's a new version of MySpeed. People often ask for a simple, non-map view for MySpeed. Rather than just doing the speed and nothing else, I figured it would be nice to have a radar view. This shows your route and track and speed cameras, but no map. The radar is normally green, but goes red when there are camera alerts.

I'm very interested to hear feedback about radar view.

I also added Google Analytics. This allows me to see things like which views people are using, what cameras people are importing, device models, languages, screen sizes, etc. This will allow me to do things like better download/import options, translation for different languages, better support for different screen sizes, etc. I'd prefer to focus future development on features that people are using the most.