Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Toy review - Android mini collectible - "Green"

I've got all Android Mini Collectible figures so in my blog, I will make a Toy review for each one :)

All of them are produced by DYZ PLASTIC in vinyl and designed by Andrew Bell or others artists like Gary Ham, Scott Tolleson... The eight is 3". They have a rotating head and you can move up and down the arms. In back  of each figure, you can see the logo "ANDROID". Be carefull, if you see "ANDROID" in font, it is a fake figure...

Of course my first Toy Review is for Green. It is the official mascott from Android.

You can see the view from the head and the feets


I made 11 photos for each figures. That helps to see everything from the figure :)




I really like this little buddy! It's very simple, no details, but when you see him, you know directly it is the Android mascott. It's a good figure! The shape of the figure is correct with good lenght.

A lot of geeks put it on their desk, maybe yoo too? ;)