Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's next for MySpeed?

Having just released the version of MySpeed with trails, what I'm going to work on next is allowing MySpeed to run in the background. The way it currently works, as soon as you move away from MySpeed to another application MySpeed stops working - no more camera alerts, no more trails recorded. I think it would be useful if those features continued to work when you're using another application.

I'll make it an option though because MySpeed uses quite a bit of battery power so you won't want it running all the time. Or maybe I'll do a dashboard type thing where you can start and stop it. I already added the Exit option, so maybe it's okay to just keep running until you stop it.

As with all features, I'd like to hear from you, the user, as to what you'd like to see.